[council] Draft - Appeal to Board relating to IDNC WG

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Draft - Appeal to Board relating to IDNC WG
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 14:20:24 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

The attached document is the draft produced by the small drafting team set up for that purpose.

This is not on the agenda for 20 Dec, but rather for 3 Jan. In the meantime we can discuss it on the list and can revise it as necessary before the meeting.

At this point I see a few alternative actions:

- After revisions and discussions by the council it is sent to the Board
- After discssions and a decsion on the 6th, it is sent back to the drafting team for further work. - After discussion by the council we decide to do somethig ther en send this to the Board.

Note: One line in the draft says that this has the agreement of the council. that phrase is [bracketed with a note] as it is obviously not (yet) the case.

I thank those who participated in the drafting team.

a.