Re: [council] Draft of a possible note to the CEO - updated

I think we are all in agreement that we don't want frivolous spending. What we are talking about here is ICANN paying for its own operation.

Personally, I have tried to participate in these council meetings remotely while the rest of the council is sitting around a table together and I can say that it is a serious impediment to effective participation. So much happens in the coffee breaks, hallways, social programs, etc. during these week long meetings that we really can't be effective with remote participation.

Best,
Robin