To: "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 12:17 PM
Subject: Re: [council] Funding for travel

Hi,

I have no issue with writing a note to Paul Twomey, but I have not yet heard form the entire council on this, not even from all of the constituencies. So before I do write a note that says the entire council is asking for something I would like to hear from others.

I will add this to the agenda under AOB. In the meantime, I am sure that Denise knows that at least part of the council thinks of this as priority. And also, I would like to ask those who
have not spoke up to give some indication of how they feel about this.

Thanks

a.