Von: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von Avri Doria
Gesendet: Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2007 16:18
An: Council GNSO
Betreff: Re: [council] Funding for travel

Hi,

I have no issue with writing a note to Paul Twomey, but I have not yet heard
form the entire council on this, not even from all of the constituencies.
So before I do write a note that says the entire council is asking for
something I would like to hear from others.

I will add this to the agenda under AOB.  In the meantime, I am sure that
Denise knows that at least part of the council thinks of this as priority.
And also, I would like to ask those who have not spoke up to give some
indication of how they feel about this.

Thanks

a.