[council] Agenda Item - Council Comments on Draft Report of the BGC on GNSO Improvements

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Agenda Item - Council Comments on Draft Report of the BGC on GNSO Improvements
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 10:29:28 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

At our last meting there was some opinion that it might be possible for the council to come up with a narrow statement that could be have consensus endorsement from the council. The item was, therefore, put on today's agenda.

I thought that a few people were thinking of forming a ad-hoc group to put forward a statement for consideration by the council. As of this point, I have not seen such a statement.

If anyone is working on one, please send it to the list as soon as possible. It may already be too late for reaching agreement on anything at today's meeting, but if we don't have any statement to discus, it may be a mote point.

thanks

a.