[council] New gTLD Workshop Plans

  • To: "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] New gTLD Workshop Plans
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 11:39:29 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The final New gTLD Workshop Plans document is attached for your
information.  Please review it before the Council call this coming
Thursday, 11 October.  We will be discussing this in the meeting for the
benefit of the Council as a whole and the panel participants.  Time
permitting, we will also try to answer any questions you have.  You may
also send questions to me in advance of that meeting.

Note that three panel participants who participated in the New gTLD
Committee but are not presently on the Council have been invited to
participate during the first part of the Council meeting when we will be
discussing the workshop plans: Jon Nevett, Ray Fassett and Marilyn Cade.

Chuck Gomes