[council] Council meetings and motions

  • To: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Council meetings and motions
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 13:22:01 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I would like to suggest that, as much as possible, council members try to float text on the list for motions they would like the council to vote on at least 48 hours before any meeting. If they relate to things that are already on the agenda, then I can just bring them up at the right time. On the other hand if they are not relevant to topics already on the agenda, they can be considered under AOB.

The agenda will still come out at least a week in advance and having any motions as early as possible would be best, but at least 2 days in advance seems helpful.

What do others think?

thanks
a.