Re: [council] GA

If I understand the request correctly the only work involved for us
(the workload for staff should be checked, but I believe that it does
not exceed the status quo) would be to answer it positively.

In light of more ICANN participation and in recognition that the GA list
is already in existance and use I'm very much in support of this self organized
approach for more structure.

Best,

tom

Am 21.08.2007 schrieb Gomes, Chuck:
> I certainly respect all the time people are putting in on GNSO work; I
> also have been spending a lot of time. But at the same time, let's not
> make this more work than it is.  As long as we are assured that minimal
> staff time will be required, it seems to me that it is not a very
> complex task to let the participants of the GA list manage their own
> list.
>
> Chuck Gomes
>
> "This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to
> which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
> confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any
> unauthorized use, distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If
> you have received this message in error, please notify sender
> immediately and destroy/delete the original transmission."

Gruss,

tom

(__)
(OO)_____
(oo)    /|\     A cow is not entirely full of
  | |--/ | *    milk some of it is hamburger!
  w w w  w