[council] GA

It is clear we cannot respond to organisations that do not exist.
The Board has abolished the General Assembly of the DNSO.

The GA today is a mailing list for anyone in the world who wants to be on it.
I am informed that there was an election for a mailing list chairman and the
only nominee
was the one who proposed the idea of an election.
In the election of April 2007 of the 200 or so mailing list subscribers, 10
voted and the
winner got 7 votes for and 2 against.

This is clearly an issue for the wider ICANN reform.
Lets focus on our policy priorities.