Re: [council] Updated Action List for 9 August meeting

hi,

I actually put down an Aug 23 date for us to have a first draft. Is that too soon?

I thought we were supposed to have done something by this meeting, but with everything else, we did not get to it, and I did not think we would have it done by tomorrow at this point. So I gave us a 2 week extension.

I think for the most part this is something that we can work out over the list, though it may require some teleconference time to nail down the plan.

a.