[council] RE: Changes in GNSO staff support

  • To: "'Denise Michel'" <denise.michel@xxxxxxxxx>, "'GNSO Council'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-whois-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] RE: Changes in GNSO staff support
  • From: "Liz Gasster" <lgasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 14:42:26 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index:in-reply-to:x-mimeole; b=NmVJm/hp1wOHg4utwf6u/KeGRnppXEQ+rhxxnk59gA+tuBZRk1HnHt8qqGASqEvQLzKFJmQCqo0iakSuDy85hvpUt1DQin3U1RNmnHQdirehwDKHVvBYbB7wl10ZrED4iY43GcX4xUermpkf8awR0M5YJNNvnFBTX4P0dXjjB3c=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

I just wanted to add a few comments, following up on Denise's announcement.
First, I'd like to add my very best wishes to Maria on her new role!  Of
course we've just "met", but Maria has generously spent many hours with me
on the phone several times in the last few days, while on vacation no less,
giving me important background on the hard work you've all done, and I
really appreciate her time, insights and detailed briefings.

Second, thanks so much for all of the kind notes of welcome from so many of
you.  I really look forward to working with everyone.  This is a very
important topic and I'm excited to have a chance to participate and
hopefully add value to all of your efforts.  I will reach out separately to
as many of you as I can, but since it's such a large group I also want to
welcome you to call me or email if you have any thoughts or concerns or if I
can be helpful in any way.  I look forward to getting to know you all.  And,
especially, advice and suggestions are always welcome as I learn the ropes!

I'm currently in the Washington, DC area (USA eastern time zone).  My
contact information follows below.

Best, Liz Gasster

W. 1-301-320-8155
C. 1-301-233-8024