Re: [council] Point for Discussion

Gomes, Chuck wrote:
That might be okay.  But what happens if you are unavailable; wouldn't a
communication from an RC officer be useful.

Sort of, but the responsibility to cast my ballot is mine. If I don't cast it or proxy it, then I'm not doing my job. If the constituency isn't happy with that, then they might vote to recall me and replace me with someone else more interested in doing little things like filing a proxy, etc.

Ross Rader
Director, Retail Services
Tucows Inc.

http://www.domaindirect.com