Re: [council] Request for volunteers re. response to the ccNSO-GAC Issues Report on IDN Policy Issues
- To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] Request for volunteers re. response to the ccNSO-GAC Issues Report on IDN Policy Issues
- From: "Sophia B" <sophiabekele@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 13:36:27 -0700
- Cc: "GNSO Council" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=qlBumVVjKjspxnJDHDJARlfzzyfBo5nIiUGDbrcObXLmAjvzqYKNKzdvPy91DhE1SkDoM7y2h6GQ4vT3Bj51BbO3WfDKBtVpGq1LbKUKmTxWuNGKex0TJ8dq/UB1RjeKFQr06QIb5kf4Y2CH26LBqJxkP8mFq0Dw99G3OVgLU90=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=gHRV89UiBlyuvAoV3ADjLHkiQy99tg7LoceCemfo+TpW93eOUB7qnLLjStyhZzk4Hhy5EFeKWBt6o/ram9nFiwKlcC21OvisR6ReDTVL+fuMTD4Jrl2X7PlHqheBWePkigwG1ScCdSXoRUsDk1Na532NJoS2sBMtOpcVlawdUhs=
- In-reply-to: <046F43A8D79C794FA4733814869CDF0701E63EBD@dul1wnexmb01.vcorp.ad.vrsn.com>
- References: <046F43A8D79C794FA4733814869CDF0701E63EBD@dul1wnexmb01.vcorp.ad.vrsn.com>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry I could no be on the call today. I am in Addis Ababa and communication
line was not good, so Glen's several trials failed.
I have no problem volunteering for this group, as I am also familiar with he
Thanks and regards,
On 12/07/07, Gomes, Chuck <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In the Council meeting today, we decided to form a small group of people
who would develop draft responses to the questions asked in the "ccNSO-GAC
Issues Report on IDN Policy Issues"(
http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-2-09jul07.htm). I was the
only Councilor who volunteered so I said I would take the lead in getting
this going. Olof will support this group from the staff side.
It is not necessary to have every constituency represented, but we do want
to provide the opportunity for every constituency to have someone on this
group if desired. Also, if any of the NomCom Council reps or liaisons want
to participate, they would be welcome. Philip stated that he would provide
a name from the BC.
Our objective will be to produce a first cut at answers to the ccNSO/GAC
questions and we will try to do this during the next couple weeks. Names
and contact information should be submitted to me NLT Tuesday, 17 July so
that we can begin work. If you have any questions, please let me know.
"This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any
unauthorized use, distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please notify sender immediately and
destroy/delete the original transmission."