[council] FYI: Agenda of tomorrow's Whois Working Group meeting
- To: "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] FYI: Agenda of tomorrow's Whois Working Group meeting
- From: "Maria Farrell" <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 17:59:45 -0400
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: Ace2qvltD2ZKe+QySEWG0SASkbg7dg==
Dear Council members,
As tomorrow's (Sunday 24th) working session of the Whois Working Group is
open to all, and some of you may be interested in attending, I am sending
you that meeting's agenda.
The Working Group will be meeting from 0900 - 1200, and having a working
lunch with Council members. It will then resume until 1515, after which the
GNSO / GAC meeting begins.
All the best, Maria
Whois Working Group of the GNSO
09:00 - 12:00, 24 June, 2007
1.OPOC's legal status
- ICANN accredititation or obligations in an amended RAA ?
- need for OPOC to acknowledge nomination as the OPOC?
2. OPOC and proxies
- no more proxies or amended proxies?
3. OPOC as actor or communicator
- who performs the REMEDY function?
4. Determining right to bulk access by third parties
- for LEAs
- for private sector
5. Other questions arising from the v1.2 report
This meeting breaks at:
12:00 - 13:45 GNSO Council + Working Group, working lunch and
discussion (Flamingo room).
13:45 - 15:15 The Working Group meeting resumes at (Flamingo
15:30 - 17:30 GNSO Council meets the Government Advisory
Committee at to discuss Whois and new gTLDs. This is an open meeting and
Whois Working Group members are welcome to attend (space permitting). The
room for this meeting is San Cristobal A.