Re: [council] Formal resignation of Bruce Tonkin as of 7 June 2007

Hi Bruce,

I want to reiterate my thanks to you for your leadership over the past years. I want to add my personal thanks for the time you have spent with me over the last weeks trying to insure a smooth transition. As I have said, I have learned a lot from you and hope I can put it to good use during my term as chair.

I wish you great success as you take up your duties with the board. I think they are lucky to have you.

a.