Re: [council] GNSO Chair election results

Hi,

Thanks.

I am not so sure about a revival. I think we are already a pretty lively group. But I do hope that we continue making progress both in our policy development efforts and in our abilities at reaching consensus or at least super-majorities as often as we possibly can. And, if I can help in those processes and in the general area of working together nicely, I will be happy.

thanks again,

a.