Re: [council] GNSO Chair election results

  • To: Philip Sheppard <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] GNSO Chair election results
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 09:53:47 -0400
  • Cc: "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Thank you.

I appreciate the congratulations and especially appreciate the support.

I think this is a great group to work with, and that we have some really interesting work to do. I look forward to doing my best and will need to work with all of you to come anywhere close to doing as well as has been done by my predecessors.

thanks

a.