RE: [council] Draft Agenda for Council meeting - Thursday 7 June 2007

  • To: <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Draft Agenda for Council meeting - Thursday 7 June 2007
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 13:22:39 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Very helpful Philip. Thanks

Now that I understand your point, I again think that I am in agreement
with you.  My suggestions were not at all intended to suggest voting on
recommendations one at a time.  In fact, the underlying point I was
trying to make is that I think that we have already reached 'broad'
agreement on a large majority of the items in the report, so we should
not have to do that.  Instead we should finish the few that still need
more work and in the few cases where some think more discussion is
needed, we should do that but not if that means rehashing ground already
covered.

In my opinion, much of the concern about the recommendations relates to
those for which more work is still needed.  Some of the concerns may
actually be mitigated by the work still to be done.

Chuck Gomes