RE: [council] Possible roles for GNSO vice chair/s

I share Bruce's and Chucks comments re vice chairs.
An outside party has also informed me that typically vice chair positions in
other bodies
with similar diversity may be nominated and later affirmed by the group, rather
than being a
separate election.

In either case I'm happy to work with Chuck and Bruce in writing a short job
description for
two vice chairs.
This need not be linked to our timetable for electing the chair though if
that's too great a
rush.

Philip