RE: [council] Draft GNSO San Juan meeting agenda

  • To: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Draft GNSO San Juan meeting agenda
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 18:47:44 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here is my feedback regarding the draft agenda.

I am not sure that we will need a meeting of the RN-WG in Puerto Rico.  The
group will have ended its work on 11 May and the recommendations should have
already been incorporated into the Board report regarding new gTLDs.  It's okay
if we want to keep a placeholder here for the new gTLD committee in case we are
unable to meet our current deadlines.

Chuck Gomes

"This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized use,
distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy/delete the
original transmission."