Re: [council] Draft Charter for new Whois Working Group
- To: Maria Farrell <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] Draft Charter for new Whois Working Group
- From: Thomas Keller <tom@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 11:37:59 +0200
- Cc: "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <002701c772d2$94b3f9f0$62f289c1@scarlet>
- Organization: Schlund + Partner AG
- References: <002701c772d2$94b3f9f0$62f289c1@scarlet>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.9i
please add me to the working group.
Am 30.03.2007 schrieb Maria Farrell:
> Dear Council members,
> Attached is the draft Charter that sets out the statement of work and
> working methodologies of the Whois Working Group, created by resolution of
> the GNSO Council in Lisbon, on 28 March.
> Please review it and note that it will be an agenda item for discussion and
> adoption at the next Council meeting on 12 April.
> Also, please email this list if you wish to be on the Working Group, and
> feel free to to put any interested constituency members or outside experts
> in touch with me for further information.
> All the best, Maria
(oo) /|\ A cow is not entirely full of
| |--/ | * milk some of it is hamburger!
w w w w