[council] [Fwd:Translations of Documents Under Review in Lisbon Available
- To: "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] [Fwd:Translations of Documents Under Review in Lisbon Available
- From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 16:22:59 +0200
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Thunderbird 184.108.40.206 (Windows/20070221)
For your information translations of the key parts of a number of major
documents before the meetings in Lisbon are available in French,
Spanish, and Brazilian Portuguese as described below.
The current URL for these
is: https://st.icann.org/alac/index.cgi?lisbon_documents. This URL is
GNSO /POLICY RELATED:
1. A Description of the GNSO, the PDP Process, and diagrams of the process
2. PDP 06: Terms of Reference
3. Draft Final Report of the GNSO Whois Task Force
4. Draft Final Report of the GNSO New TLDs Committee
5. LSE Review of the GNSO
INFORMATION OF GENERAL INTEREST:
1. How to Get Help When You Have A Problem With Your Registrar
RULES OF PROCEDURE:
The following documents are accessible from:
1. Rules of Procedure for Meetings (drawn from the UN ECOSOC Rules with
the ability to invoke UNGA Rules).
I hope that the various ICANN communities find these as useful as the
At-Large community in helping to foster a wider debate about the policy
issues under review at the present.
Note that the front page of each document clearly states that the
english text is the only authentic text in all cases, and that wherever
a difference or perceived difference exists between the translated text
and the original english version, the english version prevails.
Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat - ICANN