[council] Lisbon: Additional meetings
- To: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, GNSO RN WG <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>, gnso-pro-wg@xxxxxxxxx, gnso-idn-wg@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [council] Lisbon: Additional meetings
- From: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 19:17:17 +0100
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry for the duplicate mailing for some people.
We will be starting at 8:30am Sunday morning for the new TLDs work.
We will begin with the geographic and geopolitical reserved names
work and then continue through the program which includes IDN and
We will be running a parallel new TLDs session between 16H00 and
18H00 for the new TLDs group (it will be in the same room as today)
to complete the new TLDs work.
I will advise WHERE the PRO-WG will meet -- we will find a smaller
room and we will work out the logistics and meeting recording.
DON'T forget to put your watches forward tonight as daylight savings
time starts tonight.
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN - Brussels
+32 2 234 7874 tel
+32 2 234 7848 fax
+32 497 07 4243 mob