Re: [council] GNSO related meetings and evnts in Lisbon

Chuck

That's correct and I've distributed the dispute resolution models document for that purpose.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN - Brussels
+32 2 234 7874 tel
+32 2 234 7848 fax
+32 497 07 4243 mob

On 16 Mar 2007, at 22:27, Gomes, Chuck wrote:

I take that back Glen. I recall Bruce suggesting in our meeting yesterday that we should have some for the Dec05 PDP committee to discuss dispute procedures and I don't think I see that anywhere. I think he suggested combining the RN-WG topic with that, so maybe that could happen in the Saturday morning session.

Chuck Gomes

"This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized use, distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy/delete the original transmission."