Re: [council] RE: GNSO Council teleconference 15 March 2007 dial-in details

  • To: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <mxr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ram Mohan" <rmohan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] RE: GNSO Council teleconference 15 March 2007 dial-in details
  • From: "Sophia B" <sophiabekele@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 19:29:18 -0700
  • Cc: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Bruce,

I am sorry I missed this Council meeting.  I was on the road and
underestimated my arrival time to a stable spot for a dial-in.  I have
listened to the MP3 recording and have few questions for Chuck's comment:

*Chuck, these questions are for you:*

Thanks for your consideration the liaison work done on the IDN WG and I note
your further requirements for input from the IDN WG.  Not to get back to the
issue of the role of a 'liaison' function, I would like to clarify your
request on getting 'input':

1- is your suggestion to get input from the IDN WG on the questions directed
to the IDN experts that were invited to the RN WG in your first meeting?  if
so, the following two types of reports have been provided based on
the preliminary response I got from my request to the IDN WG thus far.  Ram
has also asked on this last call for more people in the IDN WK to
participate in provide input.

Therefore, note the formats of the two reports that I provided to both
groups (RN-WG/IDN-WG):

1- *Detail comments* collected by the IDN WG members who responded, *in a
table format,* against the questions you posed. .  I have not received any
new comments so far.
2- *Summary comments* formalizing the recommendations, *using your
'recommendation section'* of the RN WG you distributed. Mind that I filled
these area summerizing the inputs from the table format, and also in
considerstion of the mentioned deadline for that week at the time.  After
that, I understand some of the sub-groups work in the RN WG is being
considered for further work, which may also impact the IDN WG work as well,
I am not really sure!.

That being said, it would really help if you can point out, *what format we
can apply for your further input,* since we need to give you one final
comment report.  Given that I get further input form the IDN WG, I would
like to see what we can do, between Ram and myself perhaps on the way to
present the final recommendations.  In the interim, I would assume you would
want it completed as per your final report format for your incorporation
with the other work your group did.

I have copied Ram on this also, in case if he sees it differently.

regards,
Sophia