[council] Draft questions for the GAC re. the GAC Principles

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Draft questions for the GAC re. the GAC Principles
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 18:30:57 -0500
  • Cc: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Michael D. Palage" <Michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As a side task as part of the RN-WG, the draft GAC Principles for the
Introduction of New gTLDs, Marilyn Cade, Mike Palage and I volunteered
to develop some draft questions that could be submitted to the GAC as
soon as possible before the meetings in Lisbon.  Mike was not able to
participate because of schedule demands, so the attached list of
questions was prepared by Marilyn and I; Mike will comment going
forward.

Marilyn and I would like to submit these draft questions to the GNSO
Council and the Dec05 PDP committee for consideration.  We would also
like to request that the questions be considered in the New gTLD
meetings being held today and tomorrow if possible.

Thanks,

Chuck Gomes