Re: [council] Draft minutes of the GNSO Council teleconference on 1 February 2007

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Draft minutes of the GNSO Council teleconference on 1 February 2007
  • From: "Edmon Chung" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 22:50:16 +0800
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:reply-to:from:to:references:subject:date:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-priority:x-msmail-priority:x-mailer:x-mimeole:sender; b=JXHITjvFIWyiYh9IwcQ1TiaBjSZDrcpoR+JNj5frBBg4kqdjLQCXlRmOl54/NZreOerd9kugl3fnM3fSj6i8teXkwYqrtC0M7EBWScavdv29RLZKB+XHvQoghmuCJOHttoKGKgcY5m7ZZcF3Xws75APC/xoBs5C5ghIsExLBob4=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I agree with Chuck.  That would be consistent with my recollection as well.
Edmon