[council] START TIME DELAYED BY ONE HOUR - Council meeting - Thursday 1 February 2007 (now 20:00 UTC)

  • To: "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] START TIME DELAYED BY ONE HOUR - Council meeting - Thursday 1 February 2007 (now 20:00 UTC)
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 09:34:27 +1100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello All,

At the request of members of the Intellectual Property Constituency who
will be presenting the revised working group proposal, I have delayed
the start of the Council meeting on 1 February by one hour.   The
duration of the conference call will be capped at one hour.

New start times are:

12:00 LA, 15:00 Washington DC, 20:00 UTC, 21:00 Brussels, 7:00
Melbourne, next day 2 February 2007

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin