RE: [council] Outgoing Council member - Marilyn Cade

  • To: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Outgoing Council member - Marilyn Cade
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:08:27 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you very much Bruce for this informative recognition of Marilyn's
long hours of service. I am sure that your list of contributions was not
intended to be complete, but I would like to point out that she also
served as chair of the Registrar Transfers Working Group that went on
for a very long period of time and ultimately recommended what is now
the Registrar Transfer consensus policy.

Chuck