Re: [council] Statement of work for working group on reserved names - DRAFT for Council

Hi Tom

I have been putting together some documentation from a variety of sources to help with this work.

I'll be giving that to the working group when it's constituted and gets underway -- hopefully that will take place quickly.

Kind regards.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor