Re: [council] collaborative tools

  • To: Edmon Chung <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] collaborative tools
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 11:40:05 -0200
  • Cc: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Earlier this year we actually went so far as to set up some a virtual workspace for council, but I wasn't able to put the ball across the line due to work constraints. Denise agreed to pick up the ball and run with it earlier this year, but I haven't followed up with her on it at all....

Edmon Chung wrote:
I personally think it is probably a good idea and that it should be helpful.
Edmon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>