[council] [Fwd: RE: Please accept your nomination as GNSO Council Chair]
- To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [council] [Fwd: RE: Please accept your nomination as GNSO Council Chair]
- From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 02:50:07 +0100
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Thunderbird 22.214.171.124 (Windows/20061025)
Please note below:
-------- Message original --------
Sujet: RE: Please accept your nomination as GNSO Council Chair
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 12:08:32 +1100
De: Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Pour: GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
You have been nominated by Mawaki Chango, a NCUC Council
and Ken Stubbs, a gTLD Registries constituency Council
has seconded this nomination.
Do you accept the nomination?
Yes - I accept.
Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat - ICANN