Re: [council] Reminder regarding summaries of discussions during the dinner with the ICANN Board

  • To: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Reminder regarding summaries of discussions during the dinner with the ICANN Board
  • From: "Sophia B" <sophiabekele@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 21:59:56 -0300
  • Cc: "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear All,

I recall offering to submit our tables recommendation after dinner, and no
one showed interest or asked me to submit via email as well.  So I tore the
paper in front of you folks.  The requirement for the need of this should
have been requested before or while there, or when I asked. Please advise
the contacts on my table, so that I can reconstruct the recommendations, as
they were long.

Sophie