Re: [council] Regarding term limits - GNSO review

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Regarding term limits - GNSO review
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 08:09:46 -0800
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

If I read the LSE report correctly and understood the talk we got, this was one of the recommendations that could be taken independently.

Additionally, I don't think there was an agreement to not take piecemeal steps, only an argument by some that we shouldn't. I am afraid that if we wait for the day that we do all or nothing, we will do nothing. But perhaps this is a misplaced fear.

a.