[council] New Registry Services

  • To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [council] New Registry Services
  • From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 14:01:28 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[To: liaison6c[at]gnso.icann.org; council[at]gnso.icann.org]

Patrick L. Jones, the Registry Liaison Manager, has brought to our attention that ICANN has posted three requests on the ICANN website:
http://www.icann.org/registries/rsep/submitted_app.html.

In addition, an RSS feed to this page was added yesterday, 28 September 2006, so that members of the community who are interested in new registry services can subscribe to the feed to receive notification of new postings.

Please note that the public comment period for the Tralliance request
runs until 18 October, and any public comments:
tralliance-comments@xxxxxxxxx
that are received may be considered by the Registry Services Technical
Evaluation Panel.
http://forum.icann.org/lists/tralliance-comments/
Their report on the Tralliance proposal is due 2 November.

The two other requests for new registry services, one each from Neulevel
and Public Interest Registry, have been posted for public information.
http://www.icann.org/registries/rsep/submitted_app.html

Please let me know if you have any questions, or if you have received
any specific concerns on the process which should be directed to Patrick L. Jones.

Kind regards,

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat - ICANN
gnso.secretariat[at]gnso.icann.org