Re: [council] Letter from Financial Services Sector Coordinating Council for Critical Infrastructure Protection and Homeland Security

  • To: Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Letter from Financial Services Sector Coordinating Council for Critical Infrastructure Protection and Homeland Security
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 09:54:34 -0400
  • Cc: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Might I recommend that the GNSO establish working web based document archives for each task force? Sending these out multiple times to multiple mailing lists is grossly inefficient. It also has the effect of isolating the receipt of the input to those that are directly subscribed to the mailing lists (mailing list archives notwithstanding).

It should be fairly easy to establish something like this. After our Washington meeting, I tried to set something up using CentralDesktop.com, but did not have sufficient time to make anything appreciable happen. If someone is willing to run with what I've already implemented and take it to the goal line, let me know offlist and I can provide you with the account details and passwords.

Bruce Tonkin wrote:
Hello All,

Please see attached a copy of the letter from the Financial Services
Sector Coordinating Council for Critical Infrastructure Protection and
Homeland Security in the USA.

I note this letter has been sent to:

ICANN

US Government Agencies involved in an ICANN Working Group (Commerce
Department, Federal Bureau of Investigations, Federal Trade Commission, Homeland Security Department ,
and State Department)

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin

                       -ross rader
                        general manager,
                        domain direct/netidentity/nameplanet

Have you checked out the NetIdentity/Nameplanet Weblog?
http://netidentity.weblog.info