Re: [council] GNSO Council Election Interviews

  • To: Lucy.Nichols@xxxxxxxxx, names council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] GNSO Council Election Interviews
  • From: Ken Stubbs <kstubbs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 17:53:26 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Avri's

Lucy.Nichols@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Which one...Marilyn's or Avri's?
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ext Ken Stubbs
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2006 4:30 PM
To: Avri Doria
Cc: GNSO Council

i am much more comfortable with the approach outlined below..

ken stubbs

Avri Doria wrote:
On 29 maj 2006, at 17.02, Marilyn Cade wrote:

Are you planning to allow each constituency a question or two, or should we submit questions to Glen, that can be organized into categories?

while I have several questions in mind, I would prefer to listen to what someone has to say before framing a question, as it is quite possible that my question would be answered or obviated by something the candidate said in a statement or in response to someone else's question. Likewise a question might only occur to me once i heard a statement or the answer to someone else question.

a.