Re: [council] GNSO Council Election Interviews

On 29 maj 2006, at 17.02, Marilyn Cade wrote:

Are you planning to allow each constituency a question or two, or should we
submit questions to Glen, that can be organized into categories?

while I have several questions in mind, I would prefer to listen to what someone has to say before framing a question, as it is quite possible that my question would be answered or obviated by something the candidate said in a statement or in response to someone else's question. Likewise a question might only occur to me once i heard a statement or the answer to someone else question.

a.