Re: [council] RE: Board Seat election

  • To: Norbert Klein <nhklein@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] RE: Board Seat election
  • From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 22:46:19 +0200
  • Cc: Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Norbert, the GNSO Council meeting on 18 May, 2006, is scheduled for 12:00 UTC.
Kind regards
Glen

Norbert Klein wrote:
Thanks, Bruce, for this listing up of the steps we will go.

Bruce Tonkin wrote:

Hello Tony,

I think that it is actually good that we have an impressive group of
candidates to consider.

I propose the following next steps:

[snip]

We currently have scheduled a Council meeting for 18 May 2006.  That
might be a good time for step (4) above.   I hope we can complete the
process by the end of May 2006.

[snip]

I tried to look through my files, but could not find if we have already set a time for this meeting on 18 May. If I missed to note it down - my apologies. If the hours have not yet been set - I would appreciate if this could be done soon, as it helps scheduling, considering other obligations.

Thanks again,

Norbert

--
Glen de Saint Géry