RE: [council] Policy Development work in Marrakech in June 2006
- To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] Policy Development work in Marrakech in June 2006
- From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 17:57:25 +1000
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcZqf0YzSB70Byc7TQO658FKj1H/NgAFtTFAAAC4sHA=
- Thread-topic: [council] Policy Development work in Marrakech in June 2006
> The provision of a GNSO room for the entire week in NZ was a
> welcome and excellent innovation.
> Lets make this a standard request for each and every ICANN meeting.
Agreed - this was useful.
The reason for the email was to ensure that the definition of "entire"
week is Saturday 24 June to Saturday 1 July, rather than Monday to
> and meetings for each PDP in the way we have done in the
> past. Or am I just getting grumpy in my old age ? )
We do need to plan major task force meetings to ensure that the relevant
members of such task forces can:
(a) Make appropriate travel arrangements
(b) read the relevant documents and come prepared