[council] Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Policy Development work in Marrakech in June 2006

  • To: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Policy Development work in Marrakech in June 2006
  • From: "Sophia B" <sophiabekele@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 09:27:40 +0300
  • Cc: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bruce,

Thanks for asking.  I would suggest that there be time/date allocated for
policy development meetings on IDNs.   I presume there will be workshops and
presentations viz IDNs during Marrakesh.  I have also discussed with
relevant staff to allot some time/date to give opportunities for indiginous
African companies to do presentations on similar subjects.

regards,
Sophia
p.s  do u have an online ref to the WSJ media coverage on WHOIS?