Re: [council] Regarding web conferencing tool that was trialed during the call

  • To: Philip Sheppard <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Regarding web conferencing tool that was trialed during the call
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 07:50:05 -0400
  • Cc: "'GNSO Council'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 13 apr 2006, at 07.23, Philip Sheppard wrote:

I think the Mac issue is an important one. However I suspect the service is not platform
limited despite its pedigree.

- i prefer software of other pedigree

- but it did seem to work on both of my macs (a powerbook and a mini)
  though it requires an updated version of Java

- as i did not have a linux box at my disposal at the moment
  (as it has crashed badly and needs a rebuild)
  i did not try it on linux.

a.