Re: [council] Regarding web conferencing tool that was trialed during the call

hi,

I commend the experiment. And since it was not a requirement for participation, i do not see any harm in the experimental mode.

I think that we should continue experimentation, and am willing to muddle through with other willing victims (I mean early adopters) until we figure out what works and what doesn't.

Thanks for trying

a.