Re: [council] Proposed dates for GNSO Council and task force meetings in second quater

  • To: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Proposed dates for GNSO Council and task force meetings in second quater
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 12:37:16 -0400
  • Cc: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Wednesday 12 April GNSO Council teleconference - Summer time in Europe 12:00 UTC (there will be voting on this call so please indicate whether you will be present as there are no proxies)

I will be available for this call.

Thursday afternoon 25 May, Friday all day 26 May, Saturday all day 27 May - proposed face to face policy work session in Brussels

I am unavailable for these dates - the 26-28th is Canada's Victoria Day Long Weekend and I have family commitments. As previously indicated, the 23-26th does work for me just fine. Also, Brussels is somewhat inconvenient as a destination. It would be nice if we could hold the meeting in a hub city like Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Chicago, Sydney, etc. Taking multiple flights doesn't make a lot of sense unless one is meeting with customers :)

--

                       -rr

                "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                           All life is an experiment.
                            The more experiments you make the better."
                        - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Contact Info:
Ross Rader
Director, Research & Innovation