[council] Registrar Statement on New gTLD Terms of Reference

  • To: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>, olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [council] Registrar Statement on New gTLD Terms of Reference
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 15:27:00 -0500
  • Cc: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please find attached the registrar statement on the new gTLD Terms of Reference. There is no material difference between this and the earlier submission, save and except the preamble which has been modified to provide you with a clear statement concerning how this submission qualifies as a formal constituency statement under the ICANN bylaws.

I am concerned that despite my repeated clarifications for staff, that this submission continues to be mishandled. If there are any further concerns, I would prefer to hear about them before you bring the issue before council.

-Ross