From: Marie.Zitkova
Sent: Thursday, 2 March 2006 2:40 AM
To: Bruce Tonkin
Subject: Registry Constituency statement concerning the PDP Feb 06

Dear Bruce,

Please find enclosed gTLD Registry Constituency statement concerning the
PDP Feb 06 now under discussion in the Council. The statement and its
preface were discussed during the past two weeks on the mailing list and
during regular calls of the constituency. Our position was adopted
during our call yesterday, Verisign abstained.

Best regards,

Marie
(See attached file: Preface to RyC Comments on PDP Feb-06.doc)(See
attached
file: RyC Comments on PDP Feb-06.DOC)

Marie Zitkova
Chair, gTLD Registries Construency