[council] Wellington Hotel accommodation

  • To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [council] Wellington Hotel accommodation
  • From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 15:07:30 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(To: council[at]gnso.icann.org]

Dear Council Members,

As requested, 21 rooms were reserved at the Intercontinental Hotel in Wellington so that councillors could be in the same hotel. I would be most grateful if you could let me know before the call tomorrow, off the council list, whether the reservations should be held. Please let me know if your plans have changed very recently. The hotel requires this information in order to release unused rooms.

Thank you very much.
Kind regards,
Glen
--