RE: [council] Draft Agenda for GNSO Council meeting - Friday 24 Feb 06

  • To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Draft Agenda for GNSO Council meeting - Friday 24 Feb 06
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 03:29:39 +1100
  • Cc: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Avri,

> ok, i am confused.
>
> does this mean we no longer have a meeting but if we want to
> participate in a discussion we call in at midnight CET?

We will still have a meeting - but no decisions will be made at the
meeting of 24 Feb.   Note that all Council members are welcome to submit
comments/suggestions on the terms of reference via this email list prior
to that meeting.   An updated draft of the terms of reference will be
produced from this meeting.

The next meeting for decision will be 2 March 2006.  I am hoping at that
meeting that any further changes will be very minor.

Regards,
Bruce