RE: [council] Draft Agenda for GNSO Council meeting - Friday 24 Feb 06

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Draft Agenda for GNSO Council meeting - Friday 24 Feb 06
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 12:26:31 +1100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello All,

Given that the time of this Council meeting is not ideal for those
wishing to attend via teleconference, I suggest we simply "discuss" the
terms of reference at 6pm in Washington on Friday.  The Council would be
free to invite other constituency reps from the Committee meeting
earlier in the day to participate if they wish.

We can then "decide" the terms of reference during a teleconference at
the usual time for this time of the year.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin