RE: [council] PDP on new gTLDs - draft Initial Report

  • To: <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] PDP on new gTLDs - draft Initial Report
  • From: "Olof Nordling" <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 17:34:41 +0100
  • Cc: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ross,
One way of sorting it out would be that you post a clarifying public comment
to that effect. By the way, I don't think it can be inferred from the report
that your constituency has established a consensus position - we do refer to
a "subset of the Registrar Constituency" and "some Registrars".

Another way could be that you post a full constituency statement as a public
comment, to supersede the previous comments.
Regards
Olof